The daily prompt is to advise a friend to not do something you’ve done. That would be roughly 90% of everything I have done, but I will narrow it down to just a few things.
1. Don’t stick your toothbrush in your mouth and then bend over to pick something up. If you happen to ram the toothbrush into the sink edge it goes down your throat.
2. If you trip at the top of a flight of stairs, don’t grab some random guy around the neck in a headlock and drag him down with you. People tend to get cranky when you do that.
3. Don’t tell your mother she’s not your boss, even if you are 55 and she is 77.
4. Don’t try to remove a bone from an English Bulldog’s mouth without giving him warning first.
5. Don’t forget your dog is sleeping at your feet and get up and trip over him. Floors are hard and it hurts when your knees hit them.