What a nice surprise to see a nomination today. I do much more reading other blogs than posting, so I was very surprised indeed! A very big thank you to Crankycaregiver at http://crankycaregiver.wordpress.com for the nomination! I just recently started following your blog, but I enjoy it very much.
According to the rules, I must tell seven things about myself.
1. I have recently decided to grow vegetables, but the problem is I can’t tell sprouts from weeds. I might not have many vegetables.
2. I have a few great book ideas in my little brain, but somehow by the time the thought process gets to my fingers, I can’t seem to make any sense of it. I mostly just stare at a blank screen and get a headache.
3. I have been trying to eat healthy lately, hoping to drop a few pounds. Those pounds don’t want to leave. They plan to retire on my body.
4. I get along much better with children than adults. Probably because I never grew up.
5. I frequently forget to put coffee in the coffee maker, so I basically just have hot water in the morning to help me wake up.
6. I have decided to dye my hair. I wasn’t going to. I meant to go gray gracefully. Then, when I took my younger brother in to get his taxes done, the lady asked if his ‘mother‘ would like a chair to sit by him. I decided a new cut and dye might not make me look like I’m the mother of a 48 year old man. I would have been 8 when I had him! Okay…enough on this subject. I just had to get that out.
7. I love the kids I watch, but my favorite part of the job is coming up with new learning games and other ways to teach.
There are so many great blogs, and I am finding more and more all the time. It’s hard to narrow it down, but here are my nominees:
Harsh Reality at http://aopinionatedman.com/
Quo at http://landofquo.com/
The Return of the Modern Philosopher at http://moviewriternyu.wordpress.com/
Emotional Fitness at http://emotionalfitnesstraining.com/
My Thought Exactly at http://myblogexactly.wordpress.com/
Sweet Child of Mine at http://sweetchildofminebook.wordpress.com
Wise Before 25 at http://wisebefore25.com/
Rarasaur at http://rarasaur.wordpress.com/
Ned’s Blog at http://nedhickson.wordpress.com/
Knocked Over By A Feather at http://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com/
The Other Side of 55 at http://theothersideof55.wordpress.com/
OCD Talk at http://ocdtalk.wordpress.com/
Lila’s Twist at http://litwist.wordpress.com/
Seyisandradavid at http://seyisandradavid.org/
Sentimental Parenting at http://sentimentalparanting.wordpress.com/
You don’t have to accept if you don’t want to. I thought this was a wonderful opportunity to thank you for the wonderful reads. I really do enjoy visiting your blogs!
Here are the rules, in case you do want to accept:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award then notify them of their nomination. Include a link of your post.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.