Thank you, http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com , for the nomination! If you haven’t visited this blog then you should. He posts about a variety of topics and I enjoy it very much!
Here are the rules:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Seven things about myself:
1. I have been watching the TV series Medium from beginning to end. I’m on the fourth season and enjoying it!
2. I just got my hair cut today and can’t do a darn thing with it! But then, I can never do much with it anyway so no biggie.
3. I am basically lazy and plan on pursuing that as a career just as soon as all these pesky obligations go away. So, basically that is just a dream.
4. I keep threatening to exercise more and lose weight, but instead find myself eating Klondike Bars.
5. I love doing crazy dancing and playing hide-and-go-seek with young kids. I will do both activities with adults, too, but that’s probably not the same thing.
6. I love reading blog posts!
7. I plan on getting into better shape so next spring I can find a fun place to go hiking again, like the ‘good old days’ (gotta stay away from Klondike Bars)
Now for my nominations. I understand these things can take time and some of you might have already received the award, so it’s totally up to you if you want to accept. I still want to nominate, though.
http://theeducatednannyblog.com – I love the blog and it’s a subject close to my heart. She has fun stories and good ideas.
http://crankycaregiver.wordpress.com/ – The name of the blog alone is awesome! I very much enjoy reading the posts and reading about her writing adventures.
http://theverybesttop10.com/ – A very fun blog with lots of entertaining pictures!
http://rumpydog.com/ – A true animal lover who is trying to get the word out on how the wonderful animals in our world are treated.
http://aopinionatedman.com/ – always an interesting topic and post!
http://ocdtalk.wordpress.com/ – A positive and informative blog. A good read for those with OCD or family and friends.
http://moviewriternyu.wordpress.com/ – Always good for a smile! Fantastic stories!
There are tons more of you and I’m sorry I didn’t list everyone. I love reading all the blogs I follow!