This is what my shopping list normally looks like!
What list, you ask? Exactly! I rarely if ever make one. That could explain why I am feeling lost and out of sorts while grocery shopping. I wait until I get there to decide what meals I might feel like making. That is the hard way to do it. If I made a list, it would be too easy! Where is the challenge in that?
Here is the list I would really like to make! I wonder if I will be able to find a store that sells this stuff?
1. A new hard drive for my brain. Mine is out of memory.
2. A tool set that can tighten up some loose spots on my poor old body (keep your minds out of the gutter here).
3. The poisoned apple that Snow White’s step-mother tricked her into eating. I haven’t been sleeping well and feel like I could sleep forever!
4. A tunnel so I can see the light at the end of it.
5. A rainbow, including the pot of gold that is supposed to be at one end.
6. A second alarm clock. If I don’t like the time one alarm goes off, I have a second option!
I could come up with more for the list, but it’s time to take the kids to the park. They are done eating lunch, so my free time is over!