1. I must get through the ‘getting for work process’
I truly hate getting ready for work! I like my work, I just hate the whole doing the hair and make up thing
2. I must only have one cup of coffee.
Before you say “What? Why is that on a list?”, just let me say that I am addicted to the stuff and I know more than a cup is not good for me.
3. I must not be too cheerful when arriving at work.
I tend to get annoying with my early morning cheerfulness and chatting ability.
4. I must remember to charge my phone.
Always forgetting this simple task.
5. I must remember that the kids I am watching today are older and I don’t have to remind them to go potty like I did yesterday. I’m used to watching younger ones, so when I ask a 10-year-old if she has to go potty, I get strange looks.
Okay, I guess I have my to-do list ready, so I am out of the door! Have a good day.