My Sunday chores were as follows:
- Started tax prep for us. Creating an excel sheet for deposits, expenses, etc. Printing out forms and putting them in a folder (Hey, at least they are printed!) Looking for receipts. I have a special place we are supposed to put receipts, but somehow they end up all over the house. I swear we like to hide them so we can have a really fun experience looking in every nook and cranny! What is a cranny anyway? I should look that up.
- Laundry. I assume that needs no explanation.
- Changed sheets on my love seat (I don’t have a bed, I sleep on a tiny love seat)
- Closed myself into my room pretending to work and played Lord of the Rings Online
- Did my work out and doubled up on my elliptical time!
- Caught up on the new Macgyver show. I like it!
- Did more time pretending to work and played World of Warcraft
- Posted in my Thirty-One Gifts VIP group
- Played my Goodgame Big Farm game. I’m starting to see a very disturbing pattern here!
- Read a lot of blogs!
How was your Sunday?