This prompt stood out to me. I mean, who doesn’t like to toot their own horn, am I right?
- I am always prompt. I am the one who shows up for everything early. If I’m five minutes early, I think I’m late. Sometimes, I am way too early for work, and I just sit in my car and wait. But, I can’t get myself to leave the house later for fear of being late! At least I show up on time every day.
- I am very giving. I constantly give people grief and a good scolding. I give chore lists to many. I am not above giving out a good kick in the pants when needed!
- I am clean. I bathe, shower, wash my hair.
- I am very funny! Others might not think so, but I crack myself up all of the time!
- I march to the beat of my own drummer. We live across the street from a field belonging to a school. Their marching band practices out there all of the time. I have been known to march to the drums!
- I share. I almost ate all of the ice cream, but decided I should save some for my son. I almost didn’t. Almost.
- I do my share of chores around the house. And if I don’t, I delegate them to my kids. Either way, they get done!
- Early to bed, and early to rise. I fall asleep by 8:30 in the evening. I have actually face planted on my keyboard while reading! I have problems sleeping, so I am usually up anywhere between 3:30am and 4:00am. I have no idea why this would make me awesome, but it does!
- I cook meals. They suck royally because I cannot cook, but I cook them!
- I finish what I start. Well, most of the time. I finished this list! But, I did not finish the ice cream. I wonder if my son ate it? I better go check.