So, in an attempt to change my mindset, I am going to start posting positive things that happen each day. Well, I might not do it every day as work days can be long and when I get home I sit and stare with glazed eyes and sometimes will drool a bit. But, anyway, back to being positive. I should name the segment. I will disclose the name at the end of the post.
So, for today I will find the positive in insomnia. In the last three nights I’ve had about nine hours of sleep, total. Now, how can I find a positive in that, you might ask? Here is a list of positives:
- I see things I don’t normally see. That may or may not be good. Depending upon what I am seeing.
- My emotions are heightened. I think everyday things are hysterical, or I might burst into tears because the cat looked at me with love in her eyes. I might also snap your head off for saying good morning, but I won’t list it here because it’s supposed to be positive stuff. The point is, I feel things more intensely.
- I see colors. Bright and shiny colors. I like colors.
- I forget things easily. So, you can say something rude and most likely I won’t remember it by the end of the day. Or, I just won’t care.
- I see dead people.
- Actually, forget #5. That shit is just creepy.
- I catch up on my Netflix shows.
- It makes me act like a child. This is good, because I’m around children a lot, so I fit in.
So, there we have the first installment of Granny K Poops Rainbows and Sunshine.
Have a wonderful day!