I am thinking about many things this Thursday morning. I like lists, so I will make one of my thoughts.
- Why does coffee taste so good first thing in the morning, but when I drink it later in the day it tastes terrible to me?
- So many people make life so much harder than it needs to be. I can see it, why can’t they?
- I really like music. So, why is it that I can only listen to it for a very short time before I become anxious and jittery? I can only tolerate it in short bursts or I have a panic attack. Any type of music. Maybe because it happened once and my brain likes to grab onto silly things and it likes to repeat unpleasant experiences. I have little control over my brain sometimes.
- I find it sad that I have the bed time of a five-year-old. I have been working for weeks to turn my sleeping (if you can call what I do sleeping. More like tossing and turning) schedule around so I have an actual evening. It isn’t easy!
- I wish we could give Mother Nature some kind of medication to level out her weather patterns. This whole thing of being 87 degrees one day and 60 degrees and windy the next is getting old. I never know what to wear to work! Long sleeves, short sleeves? So, I bring a bag with choices. I guess that works.
- Apparently, Teacher Appreciation Week and Nurse’s Week are both this week. Is it odd I’m sad that they have to share the week? OH! And Mother’s Day on Sunday as well! All of this celebrating can’t be good for me.
Well, I’ve been up for about 40 minutes and these are the main topics I’ve been pondering so far. I hope they got your brain jump started for the day.
Happy Thursday to you.